How to get pics from phone to computer?

Discussion in 'Verizon iPhone' started by Hivoltage, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Hivoltage

Hivoltage New Member

I know it is easy to get pics from my computer to my phone....how do I get pics taken with my Iphone onto my computer to save? Thanks
  2. drowzy

drowzy New Member

text them to your email; than save them off your email on your computer. Thats what i do anyways..
  3. wxman2003

wxman2003 New Member

can't you connect to itunes and save there?
  4. iGaz

iGaz New Member Staff Member

On a PC it should come up when you plug your phone in. You can also go to my computer an choose you phone from the devices list.

I also use the photobucket app to back up my photos online. You can download them to your computer from their website...
  5. jimyo

jimyo New Member

If you have a Mac you can open iPhoto and the iPhone is listed there under devices on the left..I created iPhone album and drag them to the iPhone album
  6. iCrank

iCrank Member Staff Member

there is a app called photosync. check it out it works good. I share between my pc/MacBook and iPad all from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net
  7. Redtrolley

Redtrolley New Member

HappyFingers app allows you to transfer photos between your Windows PC and iPhone easily. Copy on your iPhone, Paste on your PC! Links over WiFi. Works both ways.
  8. appleiphonepro

appleiphonepro New Member

Plug in via usb open it up under my computer and get the photos
  9. MauiWowwee

MauiWowwee New Member

Pretty much it. I do this when ever I'm backing up my phone and to also create free space on my iPhone.
  10. zig9449

zig9449 New Member

Yeah, when your on a PC,you dont need any kind of app or anything,..............A action box pops up every timei plug my phone in. However..........i keep my photos, along with deb files and my themes, store in SkyDrive, Dropbox, and SugarSync servers. So simple. Drop a file (any file) in my Dropbox, SugarSync,or SkyDrive folder, and then there they are in my iPhone's SugarSync, SkyDrive or Dropbox app.

However I recommend anyone to go with SkyDrive (25 Flippin GB FREEEEEE!!!) Oppsoed to Dropbox's 2GB and SugarSync's 5GB

Only downside to SkyDrive is you cannot just download a "free" folder for your PC desktop like you can with Dropbox and SugarSync. SkyDrive makes you pay for that folder!! Like $13 or something idk. Ya get a free trial (2 weeks I think), and I'm going to buy it eventually. For now it's not so bad to just go to SkyDrive.com, and upload files from my PC to SkyDrive account that way.