What's new

How to --- for iPhone4s???

TeeeH

Reaction score
1 -- How to change time to wording, ex: to your name (on lock screen)??
2 -- How to change color of slide lock button??
3 -- How to change what what the slide lock area says??
4 -- How to change SMS background and the background where the person youre texting is supposed to be placed??
5 -- How to replace carrier company name youre with to something like your own name??

I have a iphone 4s ftw. A girl on twitter did all of these things by jailbreaking it but, i don't know what jailbreak she had used and I have no clue how she did the questions I'm asking you all.

Thanks for the help,

xx,
'TeeeH'

Which jailbreak doesn't matter. You're referring to tweaks, not the jailbreak itself.
  1. Word Clock Lockscreen Theme
  2. Search "Sliders" and tap Return for a full search list of all packages with 'Slider' in the name. Or, find themes with a slider you like, and isolate it and manually install it
  3. Springtomize 2 allows you to enter custom text for the slider
  4. You can change the background by going into /var/stash/themes/ and create a new directory called SMSBackground case sensitive. Get an image for a background that you want in the size of 320x480 pixels for the non-iPhone 5. Rename it to SMSBackground.png. Open up Winterboard, and implement the theme called SMSBackground that you've just created. Respring.
  5. Zeppelin

Which jailbreak doesn't matter. You're referring to tweaks, not the jailbreak itself.
  1. Word Clock Lockscreen Theme
  2. Search "Sliders" and tap Return for a full search list of all packages with 'Slider' in the name. Or, find themes with a slider you like, and isolate it and manually install it
  3. Springtomize 2 allows you to enter custom text for the slider
  4. You can change the background by going into /var/stash/themes/ and create a new directory called SMSBackground case sensitive. Get an image for a background that you want in the size of 320x480 pixels for the non-iPhone 5. Rename it to SMSBackground.png. Open up Winterboard, and implement the theme called SMSBackground that you've just created. Respring.
  5. Zeppelin
Thanks! I'm still kind of hazy on the sms background though, do I do that in Cydia?? Also what can I use to jailbreak my iPhone4s?? I also want to get ios7 on it aaand change the background of my notifications center aswell

Thanks! I'm still kind of hazy on the sms background though, do I do that in Cydia?? Also what can I use to jailbreak my iPhone4s?? I also want to get ios7 on it aaand change the background of my notifications center aswell

You'll have to pay for a developers account to get iOS 7. Any other method of obtaining the iOS 7 beta is forbidden here!

Here's a link that'll tell you what tools you'll need to jailbreak your iPhone 4S:
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51577

Hope this helps! :)