What's new

How to download music?

BurritoSenpai

Reaction score
Getting the iphone 6s plus in a week and my current phone is samsung galaxy s5.I'm a little worried because if you've had an android phone,you know how easy it is to download music.You could just download it from the browser and boom,there it is.But with iphone,as far as I know,you can't do that?Is there any way to download music,or a good app for this,without having to jailbreak it?

Getting the iphone 6s plus in a week and my current phone is samsung galaxy s5.I'm a little worried because if you've had an android phone,you know how easy it is to download music.You could just download it from the browser and boom,there it is.But with iphone,as far as I know,you can't do that?Is there any way to download music,or a good app for this,without having to jailbreak it?
The iPhone comes with an app called iTunes. You can use this app to purchase music, tv shows, movies, and more.

I use sound cloud-there's an app called MUSIX or something my daughter has it on her iPhone and you can save all those songs plug in your computer and upload to your phone.
I have Amazon prime - which includes Amazon music and I uploaded TONS of songs there and from there I downloaded the app and whalla all my songs are there! [emoji106]
I get to choose to download or keep on cloud.
You can use google music on iPhone as well-
There's so many ways....
iTunes via computer - & yes my paid tunes my daughter and I paid for over the 5 year span- added up to quite a bit! Albums on sale etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk