What's new

How to delete purchase history from App Store ??

GDsunshine

Reaction score
Hi all im new in the neighborhood... Can anyone please help me with deleting purchased history in the AppStore... Thanks[emoji4]

Hi j.a thanks very much for info.. I'll try to do this.

Hi j.a one more thing does it also works in iPad Air ?? Thanks again[emoji4]

Wow j.a thanks!!! Finally I got rid of it all. Lol it's written also here iPad :)

Hello J.A. About the purchased history. I sign in iTunes on windows. Everything is clear there. On the beginning I've done what you instruct me and all was clear when I checked on ipad yesterday I checked purchase history and omg few of applications are here I don't know how it happen. I sign in again to iTunes it's clear. I don't know why iPad still have few of those apps i hidden.. Any idea what went wrong ?? Big thanks [emoji4]

I don't really know what went wrong. Sorry!
Here are a few ideas to try:

On your iPad, go to Settings - iTunes & App Store and sign out.

Force close all apps (double tap the Home button to reveal the multitask bar, slide the tumbnails above the app icons towards the top of the screen.

Reset your device: press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears, let go of both and let the iPad power up.

Sign in with your Apple ID again.

In iTunes (computer), make sure the apps are still hidden, sign out there as well and close iTunes. Then connect your iPad to the computer. iTunes should reopen, sync your iPad to it.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
If your iPad has iOS 8 installed, you're able to hide apps in the Purchased tab in App Store. Slide to the left and tap "Hide":
image.jpg

If the hiding using iTunes didn't work, you can use this to hide purchases on your iPad.

I don't really know what went wrong. Sorry!
Here are a few ideas to try:

On your iPad, go to Settings - iTunes & App Store and sign out.

Force close all apps (double tap the Home button to reveal the multitask bar, slide the tumbnails above the app icons towards the top of the screen.

Reset your device: press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears, let go of both and let the iPad power up.

Sign in with your Apple ID again.

In iTunes (computer), make sure the apps are still hidden, sign out there as well and close iTunes. Then connect your iPad to the computer. iTunes should reopen, sync your iPad to it.

Hope that helps.

Hej J.A. Your genius!!! Thanks this one work for me [emoji4] thank you[emoji4]

If your iPad has iOS 8 installed, you're able to hide apps in the Purchased tab in App Store. Slide to the left and tap "Hide":
View attachment 17283
If the hiding using iTunes didn't work, you can use this to hide purchases on your iPad.

I'm not updating my iPad Air to iOS 8 ;) but thanks anyway :)

Hej J.A. Your genius!!! Thanks this one work for me [emoji4] thank you[emoji4]
I don't know if you got this reply

Hi all im new in the neighborhood... Can anyone please help me with deleting purchased history in the AppStore... Thanks[emoji4]

iTunes Store Hiding and unhiding purchases - Apple Support

You need to look under your name
Top bar if your using the very latest iTunes software please note this has not
midden apps on phone but on Pc