What's new

How to delete app??

Hold down any app for a couple of seconds and then they will all start to 'wiggle'. The ones you can delete will have an x in the top corner. Tap the x and you will be asked to confirm it. You can also drag the wiggling icons to rearrange them if you like. Press the home button (the one at the bottom of the screen) when your done...

Unless it's an app installed by cydia in which case you uninstall it by managing your packages inside cydia itself

How do you delete the apps that are not finished downloading due to the lack of wi fi?..the icon is in "waiting" mode..thank you for any and all help.

How do you delete the apps that are not finished downloading due to the lack of wi fi?..the icon is in "waiting" mode..thank you for any and all help.

I had this once. A quick reboot solved it...

You can also delete Cydia apps in a similar way to deleting normal apps (by pressing and holding then tapping the Red X sign to delete). ;)

All you need to do is install a wonderful package called "CyDelete". ;)

Good to know thx for the info :)

Thank you for all help. I apologize as i had forgotten to mention that i had rebooted my phone numerous times. The only difference after rebooting was the "waiting" apps were placed at the "end" of the apps on that page..still in "waiting" mode. After being on wi fi for way longer than needed to complete download, the app never gets halfway downloaded..and thats after literally hours of trying. Thank you again