What's new

How to check purchase/activation date?

lamborg

Reaction score
Is there a way to check the purchase or activation date of an iphone?

If you go here and enter the serial number, it will tell you when the iPhone was first purchased and what the current warranty status is. Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support
Unless I've been doing something wrong, the valid purchased date is never shown unless you purchased the device directly from Apple - it just says "Valid Purchase Date". At least that has been my experience with several iOS devices. It will, however, show the warranty status.

Even if you purchased the device from Apple, you don't see the purchase date. You only get information about the warranty status when you use that link.

Even if you purchased the device from Apple, you don't see the purchase date. You only get information about the warranty status when you use that link.
Ah, ok. I didn't know because I had never purchased an iOS device directly from Apple.

Well,I spent $13,000 online and I did that because if I go to a certain Apple Store near oakleigh,I being a musician and well I don't blame them,but I get attention from security first,if they knew and don't judge a book blah blah I thought I'd do it online,yeah the lot!,iPhone 7+666,iMac from hell new MacBook Pro+6651/2,and the watch witch I still do t get,but I needed a good watch and remember Dick Tracy!and heaps of stuff,it took a week for them to verify I'm not a nut,and they got paid,I'm getting my 7 in 1-2 weeks,maybe quicker due to my status![emoji23][emoji1591][emoji1591][emoji1591],well I'm an old iMac head and sitting around me is THE collection of any rock instrument,that any muso would
Luv!!,so 1-2-3 weeks?,as long as it all works no hurry I wish I had this at 12!,so enjoy!and how bout a discount on BIG orders?,I worked hard for that!13gs'???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well,I spent $13,000 online and I did that because if I go to a certain Apple Store near oakleigh,I being a musician and well I don't blame them,but I get attention from security first,if they knew and don't judge a book blah blah I thought I'd do it online,yeah the lot!,iPhone 7+666,iMac from hell new MacBook Pro+6651/2,and the watch witch I still do t get,but I needed a good watch and remember Dick Tracy!and heaps of stuff,it took a week for them to verify I'm not a nut,and they got paid,I'm getting my 7 in 1-2 weeks,maybe quicker due to my status![emoji23][emoji1591][emoji1591][emoji1591],well I'm an old iMac head and sitting around me is THE collection of any rock instrument,that any muso would
Luv!!,so 1-2-3 weeks?,as long as it all works no hurry I wish I had this at 12!,so enjoy!and how bout a discount on BIG orders?,I worked hard for that!13gs'???