What's new

How often do you check your iPhone ?

I only check mine about 10x a day. My iPad however is never out of my hands unless I'm at work.

Mine pretty much stays in my hand at all times.... If I'm not on Facebook them twitter ... I do a lot of texting.... And email as well ... So probably every 5 minutes from 8am to midnight.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iPF.net

If my phone alerts me of an incoming notification then I'll check it out straightaway.

I use mine extensively for net use so its prettying being used mist of the day !

Generally when I am bored I check, unlock and swipe. Lol, I know nothing new will be there but guess it is a habit I developed. Easily check whenever I have not been near it and sit back down at my desk.

I check mine every 10-15 minutes if I'm not currently busy

Sent from my iPhone using the paid version of Tapatalk

Well, I'm going to retract my statement. I do look at my iphone more than 10 times a day. I've just never been asked that question and consciously counted.

Well, I'm going to retract my statement. I do look at my iphone more than 10 times a day. I've just never been asked that question and consciously counted.

So how many is that ?

Too many times :)

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Yup. Correct. Lol

I work at a secondary/high school and don't want the kids to see my 'precious' so I look at it at break and lunch times and before and after school.
20+ at least. I'm not being drawn on how many times. Obsessive not! When you have an iPad, the iphone is not accessed as much though. It's my main camera though.

I counted how many times I checked my phone while I was at a party last night for two hours and it was 17 times.

Sent from my iPhone using the paid version of Tapatalk