What's new

How much i4 worth now?

HUNTER1

Reaction score
I'm up for an upgrade and want to sell my jailborken I4 and still on 4.2.1. How much for a quick sale?
or should I update it to the latest firmware and lose the jailbreak before selling it? thanks

Last edited:
In my opinion, most consumers would rather purchase a clean, non-jailbroken phone, and then they can do with it as they wish. Definitely upgrade firmware to iOS 5 when it comes. Then, if I were you, I'd ask what the new iPhone 4S will cost you (on the subsidy price) and get that quick sale. Win-win.

It will cost me $199 plus tax for an upgrade. I'll wait for ios5 then, thanks

I'm up for an upgrade and want to sell my jailborken I4 and still on 4.2.1. How much for a quick sale?
or should I update it to the latest firmware and lose the jailbreak before selling it? thanks

Save the shsh of that firmware 4.2.1 then factory restore it to either 4.2.1 or to the latest one before selling it. How much will it cost? It depends, if it's still in good shape and no scratches from back and sides and it's a factory unlocked 16gb black one you can sell it in China for €320.

sounds good, I'm only hoping to recover the upgrade cost. I wish I could unlock it but it's on 3.10.01