What's new

How much data do you use?

I use all the data. No sense letting good data go to waste. There are people in this world who dont get data everyday, so wasting data is a tragedy. I get really upset when I see people throwing unused data away.

R U 4 Reel????
It's sad when people throw away perfectly good data. When I download 1000 kb of data, I don't use 999 kb and throw away 1. I always use that full 1000 kb of data. Can you imagine if everyone used 999 kb out of 1000 kb, there would all theses little 1 kb of data just wandering the earth, lonely, never being used. Such a tragedy. Please people, don't be cruel and abandon 1 kb of data. Remember, neuter or spay your data so there isn't all these homeless bits of data.

I get 500mb per month and use about 300 I was worried about the 500 mb cap after have 3 gb with my android. I must say I also use 5gb+ pm wifi!

I use all the data. No sense letting good data go to waste. There are people in this world who dont get data everyday, so wasting data is a tragedy. I get really upset when I see people throwing unused data away.

R U 4 Reel????
It's sad when people throw away perfectly good data. When I download 1000 kb of data, I don't use 999 kb and throw away 1. I always use that full 1000 kb of data. Can you imagine if everyone used 999 kb out of 1000 kb, there would all theses little 1 kb of data just wandering the earth, lonely, never being used. Such a tragedy. Please people, don't be cruel and abandon 1 kb of data. Remember, neuter or spay your data so there isn't all these homeless bits of data.

Dude, what's sad is the above. Another life wasted!

R U 4 Reel????

Dude, what's sad is the above. Another life wasted!

Someday you will learn to enjoy life and not take yourself so seriously. Someday, not today, but someday before it's too late.

R U 4 Reel????

You must be kidding me, really. So what about wifi? Your internet connection at home for which you are paying monthly, they are also datas you know? Kb kb kb all the time, how do u manage to use all the data your wifi supply to you?
Please tell me again that you've never waisted any datas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk