What's new

How many HOURS in a DAY do you use your iPhone?

lets see if u can see this.. Ok it worked! Thnx. Now u can see I dont have a usage
photo-50.png

Is it not in the about setting...?

*edit* Just checked the 3GS (4.3.3) and it has a completely different page to what you've posted up. You must have something from cydia installed that has changed it...

Last edited:
OJsakila said:
lets see if u can see this.. Ok it worked! Thnx. Now u can see I dont have a usage

Go into the about menu and see if it's there. If not send another screenshot so we can see what it looks like. If you don't mind lol!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Is it not in the about setting...?

*edit* Just checked the 3GS (4.3.3) and it has a completely different page to what you've posted up. You must have something from cydia installed that has changed it...

Just saw your post...I'm going to uninstall whatever it is..going to hunt it down now and I'll post a new "adjusted" pic screenshot shortly

OJsakila said:
I cant figure out what I did to get these settings messed up lol...I want my "usage" back!

The only thing I really think you can do is look at all your tweaks and read what they all do. Then try to pinpoint the problem, and uninstall from there. I'm sorry I couldn't help much.

Man, thanks guys for trying to help. I obviously have done something..lol
When I go to manage packages in cydia, there are litterly hundreds of things in there..lol

I have uninstalled booss prefrences, advanced settings, extended settings...man I dont know..

AGGRRHH!

Man, thanks guys for trying to help. I obviously have done something..lol
When I go to manage packages in cydia, there are litterly hundreds of things in there..lol

I have uninstalled booss prefrences, advanced settings, extended settings...man I dont know..

AGGRRHH!

Off the phone while it's been charging. Leave it at charge full night. When you wake up in the morning, on the phone while it's still charging, once it finish booting up completely, perform a hard reset (push down home and power buttons at the same time until the screen goes black and comes back on with the white apple logo, then you release both keys) after the phone boot up, wait 1mn, unplug the charger, wait 1mn and plug it back, go to settings> general> usage/ if the usage time shows - then unplug and plug back the charger, if the usage time shows 0 then make sure that you have the FULL CHARGE icon in the battery, not the thunder icon.
After seeing the fully charged icon, and that the usage reading 0 then you can unplug the charger from the phone. Make sure that you don't plug in the USB cable and connect it to a computer during usage time, otherwise usage time will not be valid anymore since the battery is taking charge once you connect it to a computer. Let us know how it works out.

bab2010 said:
Off the phone while it's been charging. Leave it at charge full night. When you wake up in the morning, on the phone while it's still charging, once it finish booting up completely, perform a hard reset (push down home and power buttons at the same time until the screen goes black and comes back on with the white apple logo, then you release both keys) after the phone boot up, wait 1mn, unplug the charger, wait 1mn and plug it back, go to settings> general> usage/ if the usage time shows - then unplug and plug back the charger, if the usage time shows 0 then make sure that you have the FULL CHARGE icon in the battery, not the thunder icon.
After seeing the fully charged icon, and that the usage reading 0 then you can unplug the charger from the phone. Make sure that you don't plug in the USB cable and connect it to a computer during usage time, otherwise usage time will not be valid anymore since the battery is taking charge once you connect it to a computer. Let us know how it works out.

His problem is he's downloaded something from cydia that's removed his usage menu. He posted a screenshot below. I have no idea what tweak does that!

Used to never put my iphone down and use it 24 ours now i use it maybe 3-4 hours a day

Now I'm really confused. LOL

Do I really need to go thru that "plug in plug out plug in again" stuff? If so, why did this happen and how come I cant find any google searches relating to this problem?