What's new

How many HOURS in a DAY do you use your iPhone?

bab2010

Reaction score
I have to admit it all, I'm on my iPhone about 10hours a day during week days (for emails, doc files, ipod, news, sms, mms, phone calls, and iPhone forum net)
In the weekends I'm on my phone about 4~6hours (tv, vevo, skype, sms, phone calls) most of the time.
Anyone else lower or higher in usage hours here?

During the week I'm about 1-2 hours. Weekends it's about 5 or 6. So far today I've got 5 hours 46mins of usage so far...

I say about 3-4 hours a day during the week, about 4-5 hours a day on the weekends.

I gotta say it's like crack ;)

During the week I'm about 1-2 hours. Weekends it's about 5 or 6. So far today I've got 5 hours 46mins of usage so far...

That's an exact number. How do I find that info on my iphone4? I looked thru settings but didnt see anything. Maybe I overlooked it?

^^^dang it..i missed it. Thnx :)

Wait a min..I DO NOT have it on my phone.. sett-->gen--> about
wallpaper
sounds
tweaks
network
bluetooth
location services
auto lock
passcode lock
restrictons
date time
keyboard
international
reset

no "usage"

Last edited:
Should look something like this (I'm on iOS 5)...

551bb082.png

1b443922.png

46b6a5fa.png

OJsakila said:
Oohhh... I'm bummed. I'm jailbroken on OS4 with 4.3.3 (8j2).

Thanks, though.

Settings-general-usage
I'm jailbroken on 4.2.8 so these screenshots should look just like your settings menu.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

OJsakila said:
Oohhh... I'm bummed. I'm jailbroken on OS4 with 4.3.3 (8j2).

Thanks, though.

That shouldn't mean anything. It should still be there

I wish I new how to make a screenshot and i'd show you what my Settings look like..lol..

maybe I have downloaded something from cydia like "extended settings" that may have removed it. My screen has on it what my post in red said..

OJsakila said:
I wish I new how to make a screenshot and i'd show you what my Settings look like..lol..

maybe I have downloaded something from cydia like "extended settings" that may have removed it. My screen has on it what my post in red said..

Just go to the screen you wanna make a screenshot of and hit the power/wake button first then the home button second. It should work

I use my iPhone about 3-5 hours through the week for mail, safari, SMS, mms, and phone calls. Then for the weekend probably the same lol. I've grown fond of having it around! It'd be pretty tough to go back to not having it!!