What's new

How many Gb do you have??

I only have about 8GB on my iPhone. Wish I had more. I have to be careful whenever I download crap into it.
The smallest available storage on the new iPhones is 32GB so people buying the new iPhones don't have such a serious problem in managing what they install on their iPhones.

The smallest available storage on the new iPhones is 32GB so people buying the new iPhones don't have such a serious problem in managing what they install on their iPhones.

That seems to be huge, even to 16GB on the older iPhones. But yet again, I don't want to have an iPhone 7, since it doesn't have a headphone jack like the older ones. If I wanted a new phone, I'll probably have an iPhone 6.

That seems to be huge, even to 16GB on the older iPhones. But yet again, I don't want to have an iPhone 7, since it doesn't have a headphone jack like the older ones. If I wanted a new phone, I'll probably have an iPhone 6.

It does have the capacity to use normal headphones it's built into the charging socket. If you got one it would come with the adapter. There are also adapters available to charge and listen to your headphones at the same time.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

It does have the capacity to use normal headphones it's built into the charging socket. If you got one it would come with the adapter. There are also adapters available to charge and listen to your headphones at the same time.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Well I'm kind of aware with that. But I don't need another adapter to charge my headphones, when I could simply get an older iPhone (specifically iPhone 6) that has a headphone jack. Even if they don't give mainstream support to iPhone 6 in the future, I'll still buy those Bluetooth headphones for that convenience.

I guess it all depends on what you wish do.
Personally l have no need for an iPhone 6 or 7 my 5s suits me fine.
I thought you didn't know that it was possible to use normal headphones oops

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I guess it all depends on what you wish do.
Personally l have no need for an iPhone 6 or 7 my 5s suits me fine.
I thought you didn't know that it was possible to use normal headphones oops

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Well, I'm more comfortable with a 5C, 5S, or a 6.