What's new

How many apps do you have on your iPhone??

Reboot your iPhone, force close the app again.
Hopefully this will get the Save Image icon to your device.
Other than that, no idea what else you could try.
Sorry!

Reboot your iPhone, force close the app again.
Hopefully this will get the Save Image icon to your device.
Other than that, no idea what else you could try.
Sorry!

Thanks. It's a new phone. Never been rebooted. Just turn off power and turn on again?

Thanks

Thanks. It's a new phone. Never been rebooted. Just turn off power and turn on again?

Thanks
Press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears. As soon as you see the logo, let go of both buttons. The iPhone will power up on it's own.

J.A. & all other Mods, Apple geeks and members,

You rock. You are awesome! You are all so friendly and helpful.

J.A. I just powered it off with the top power switch, then powered it back up. It seems to have rectified the problem. I'm good to go now.

Thank You

Last edited:
Damn! Now it's up to 85. Do I need professional help, perhaps a 12 step program? [emoji848]

Russ

121 apps, over 2k songs, plus 12 videos and 215 photos, 128 gb iPhone 6s Plus with 72.18 gb still available. I don't use most of my apps though, but I don't delete them because they'll be there when I get bored enough at least, like sitting in the doctors office.

IMG_1437.JPG

IMG_1438.JPG
IMG_1439.JPG
IMG_1440.JPG
IMG_1441.JPG
IMG_1442.JPG

121 apps, over 2k songs, plus 12 videos and 215 photos, 128 gb iPhone 6s Plus with 72.18 gb still available. I don't use most of my apps though, but I don't delete them because they'll be there when I get bored enough at least, like sitting in the doctors office.

How do you get a count of the songs on your phone? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
I don't see it any place (in the app, settings - storage or music). I would like to look at how many artists, albums and songs.