What's new

How many apps do you have on your iPhone??

No. It's only possible to get them back through an iTunes backup when you're not using iCloud for your photos.

I have them backed up in I Tunes. I should be alright?
Sorry, I'm confused. You told me something different yesterday.

iTunes backs up images only if you don't use iCloud Photo Library or Photo Stream.

If you didn't enable these on your iPhone, you should get the photos back with an iTunes backup.

I just backed up all of my phone pictures to Google Pics. Now I can't figure out how to retrieve one from there and put back onto my phone?

Dern Google. :-/

I just backed up all of my phone pictures to Google Pics. Now I can't figure out how to retrieve one from there and put back onto my phone?

Dern Google. :-/
Select an image, then tap the Share icon:
IMG_1503.JPG

Save Image will get the image to your Photos app:
IMG_1504.JPG

Thank you. But when I hit save image option, photo apps does not appear as in your example?? Why does it not come up?

Thanks
Russ

Make sure Google Photos is allowed to access your Photos app (Settings - Privacy - Photos).
Then force close Google Photos and try it again. I didn't get Save Image at first, but after force closing.
To force close (just in case you don't know), double tap the Home button to show the App Switcher, then slide the thumbnail below the app icon towards the top of the screen.

IMG_2322.PNG
IMG_2322.PNG
Make sure Google Photos is allowed to access your Photos app (Settings - Privacy - Photos).
Then force close Google Photos and try it again. I didn't get Save Image at first, but after force closing.
To force close (just in case you don't know), double tap the Home button to show the App Switcher, then slide the thumbnail below the app icon towards the top of the screen.