What's new

How many apps do you have on your iPhone??

Very well looking.I must say that I do like the one that BKdodger has like the shelves look how does one get that effect on the home screen. Please.
That's a wallpaper. There are sites and apps where you can download wallpapers for iPhones for free.

Last edited:
Just this forum, or others as well?
We had problems with uploading images in Safari, and in our own app. That's working now. I didn't notice anything on Tapatalk.

Seems ok now. I'm on the TapaTalk beta. Many images were small resolution and looked fuzzy. They uploaded fine on the iPhoneForums app. The tech for TapaTalk said it was cache related.

In addition to the built in apps, 40 on my iPhone 7 Plus, and 3 on my iPhone SE (only 16 GB, so I just use the ones I really need).

I've still got 7 GB's of available memory, so I should be alright???

84 on my 4S, 31 on the 5S and 41 on my 6S plus. Most are news, books or music except the 4S. It still has the first app I ever downloaded - Talking Tom, but I have never updated it

I've still got 7 GB's of available memory, so I should be alright???
That's plenty of available space. If you get to well under 1GB, you'll start to have problems as there won't be enough available storage for temporary purposes such as caching and cookies etc..

Currently I have 185 apps on my iPhone 6 Plus.

WOW. I often download a few at once, say I'm booking a flight for example, but I always delete them after. I wonder if I've even downloaded 185 apps in total?

Just my iphone7, still trying to find out which apps are useful

7 apps currently on my iPhone

My new SE has 85 apps. And has 15.85 gigs of available space left. I deleted a few apps that I never use and a ton of pictures. If need be, I can always retrieve them through I Tunes?