What's new

How Dose Siri Reply with "who is your father?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

camera

Reaction score
I have no siri,but I want to know if I can answer this question,and how about the "answer"?

Ok here is a screenshot for you:
ade73027-48c2-7345.jpg

This brings up a new question.... bab, why does your 4S call you "Malware?!?" LOL!!!

Interesting, let me ask that question to siri, I will be back soon enough with a screenshot regarding your question :)

Screenshot here:
adeafffe-5165-ac25.jpg

So like you can see on the screenshot, Siri doesn't seems to understand my question. I asked the same question several time and she gave me the same answer every time.
However I think I've setup my iCloud account with the name of "Malware" :) my guess is that Siri just picked up the name I provided in my iCloud account, apparently and I just noticed this, I can ask Siri to call me Bab, but Malware is fine for me as a the name Siri calling me with :) as she sound afraid of me a bit I think ;)

So seems like SIRI is automatically programmed to relate "call me ______" to "I will call you ___, ok?" no matter how the comment is structured.

Can't wait to mess with this phone once i pick it up.

Laughing..that seems funny,guessing:"Do you love me?"
"I don't know."
"I love you."
"You love me?"

Siri should say “My father is Steve Jobs."

I always wrote that SIRI does not answer questions very well. I have SIRI off.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Last edited:
Yep, that's how she act :) tell her that your gf or your wife is jealous because you love her (Siri) and you want to know how to stop loving her (Siri) and check what she will answer. Here she presented to not understand what i was saying and end up say "OK. Can we get back to work now?"

Ive had siri reply that it ca,e from apple.

And sometimes its says id prefer not to talk about myself.

It shouldn't say Steve jobs ,as he and his company did not make siri , another company did. They just bought that company to integrate it into apple.

truth be told he didn't even like the name "siri" !!

Status
Not open for further replies.