Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 4. iPhoneForums.net App via iPhone/iPad

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We've been thinking about making some changes with Tapatalk and I would like to know how everyone accesses the forum.

1. Website via computer
2. Website via iPhone/iPad
3. Tapatalk via iPhone/iPad
4. iPhoneForums.net App via iPhone/iPad

Be sure to vote

I have used the updated app a few times but I mainly access the forum through Safari on my MacBook Pro and my iOS devices. I have a bookmark on my home screen to save time.

Most of the time I use the website in Safari via iPad, sometimes via iPhone or MacBook. Tapatalk is installed on my iPad, but I prefer not to use it. I don’t like the app, tbh.

A member in iPad Forums posted recently that he was disappointed with Tapatalk, and when he accessed the website, he was surprised how great it looked and was.

I use TapaTalk most of the time. I frequent 5 forums quite a bit. All in TapaTalk. I'm also on the TapaTalk beta app. So there's that.

3 forums all on Tapatalk via iPad and iPhone.
However sometimes it has a curious bug on iPad and need to do a full backup and restore.
Twice this year so far.

Love using the app, can't stand Tapatalk and don't use browsers for forums.

Thanks for reviving the app when you did!!!

We've been thinking about making some changes with Tapatalk and I would like to know how everyone accesses the forum.

1. Website via computer
2. Website via iPhone/iPad
3. Tapatalk via iPhone/iPad

Be sure to vote

I mainly use the website on all my devices, but sometimes use Tapatalk on an iPad.

Computer. Whenever I search for the app on my iPhone or iPad, it doesn't come up, and Tapatalk, I don't know what it is, but I can't stand Tapatalk. So I only use from my computer at work.