What's new

How do I send all the photos on my iPhone 5 to my MacBookPro? Thank you.

billwill

Reaction score
I have a lot of photos on my iPhone 5 that I would love to have on my MacBookPro. How do I do that?

Also, is there a setting that will automatically send future iPhone 5 photos to my MacBookPro? Thank you for your help.

If you use iCloud Photo Library, the images on your iPhone will automatically be synced to the MacBook.

Here's how to use/enable it:
iCloud Photo Library

Another option would be importing the pictures via USB cable:
Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thank you. Somehow, I now have triple entries in my Contacts Book. The ones I had have multiplied by 2 all the way back over 2 years! Is there a way I can correct that go back to just the original entry? Thank you again.

It's possible that they were synced to your iPhone by different accounts.
Just an example:
Let's assume you added one of your contacts in an email account. Then you followed the same person on Facebook. The information will show up twice on your iPhone.
In that case, it's better to link these contacts.

If they are from the same account, make sure the information is exactly the same. I had duplicate contacts, where one had the birthday date, and the other one the the telephone number. Linking them would be better than removing them. You'll see the contact once in your Contacts app, and every information will be visible there.

If they show exactly the same information, and there are many of these duplicate contacts, you could use an app to remove duplicates. There are a few available in the App Store.