What's new

How do I get my mp3 s from my iphone to my computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn on your PC. Open iTunes. Plug the old iPhone ( that has the music you want) into the computer sync it to get the music into iTunes. Unplug the old iPhone.

Turn on your PC. Open iTunes. Plug the old iPhone ( that has the music you want) into the computer sync it to get the music into iTunes. Unplug the old iPhone.
When I unplug the phone all of the mp3s from the list goes away and the mp3s that are on the computer take their place in a new list.

Now it put some of my songs from my computer onto my phone. This is the damnedest thing I have ever seen. Why can't apple make anything worth a ****?

At least now I have a good phone. Apple needs to get out of the phone business.

Last edited:
I hope another, more knowledgable member can step in here. Obviously you are unsatisfied with the Apple Instruction links I have provided (which others have kindly noted) and are unable to get your iPhone to function properly, as the rest of us can. Because going through every response of mine and affixing a negative rating maybe emotionally satisfying to you but it still has not got you to a functioning level most of us reach with ease. Can some one else speak to OP? Thank you.

At least now I have a good phone. Apple needs to get out of the phone business.
Bear7962 has been very patient in trying to help you with your problem.
I really don't think anyone can add anything else and you are obviously not happy with an iPhone and Apple so maybe you should think of changing your phone.
This thread has run its course and is now closed.
Thanks everyone for your contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.