What's new

How do I add music from itunes to play on iphone?

RadioNatin

Reaction score
I'm rather confused..

How do I transfer the songs from my Itune (on my pc) to my iphone 4? I kept on trying and the list showed up on my pc on the itunes but when I open up my iphone and go to my itunes app I can't find any songs???

Please help...

iTunes isn't the easiest thing to use, but once you get used to it you won't have a problem.

You can do it two ways, the first is Manage Music & Videos Manually, you'll see the checkbox for this on the window when you click on your iPhone in iTunes.

If you have it set like this you can basically drag and drop the files into iTunes and you'll see it going onto your iPhone straight away.

The other way is if you don't have Manage Manually checked, you need to put the files into your iTunes library first, which in iTunes is at the top left. Once you have dumped your stuff in there, you can click on Sync, and it will push the files across to your phone. If you do it this way, keep in mind if you delete or get rid of anything in your Library, it will make the changes on the phone next time you sync as well.

Good luck!!