What's new

How can i move my andiod whatsapp Chat history to IPHONE5

warmmjs

Reaction score
Dear All helper,

please kindlt tell me how to move my whatsapp history from Andriod to IPHONE 5 whatsapp.
Supreme thanks for all your help and advise

warmmjs said:
Dear All helper,

please kindlt tell me how to move my whatsapp history from Andriod to IPHONE 5 whatsapp.
Supreme thanks for all your help and advise

I thought you have a 4 or 4s from what you wrote in previous posts?

Thomasjtsi said:
iPhone 4, 4S... 5. Not really a concern when it comes to moving data from an Android to an iPhone.

I meant if they are moving from a 4, which is what they indicated in the past then it's easy to move app data with a backup and restore. I am not sure how they can do it from android but it depends on the app if it sync's online.

I understand what you're saying now. If they're moving from an iPhone to another iPhone it's a sinch. However, I don't believe it's possible to save app data from an Android app version and have it available for use w/ the iPhone version.

I understand what you're saying now. If they're moving from an iPhone to another iPhone it's a sinch. However, I don't believe it's possible to save app data from an Android app version and have it available for use w/ the iPhone version.

Yes, since you move the app to another iPhone, you have to install the app again, the history has been cleared.

Any good news? Just switch from android to an iphone 5s. Wanna keep the chats on iphone.

If the applications are available on the Play Store, you just need to sign into the new phone with the same Gmail address. With the newest version of the Play Store, you have access to a list of every application you ever downloaded from the Play Store. Open the Play Store, press menu > my apps > slide to view to left to get your history of applications.If the applications are available on the Play Store, you just need to sign into the new phone with the same Gmail address. With the newest version of the Play Store, you have access to a list of every application you ever downloaded from the Play Store. Open the Play Store, press menu > my apps > slide to view to left to get your history of applications.

I googled it for you.

iPhone to Android: Use WhatsAppMigrator (FREE).
Android to iPhone: Use Backuptrans Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer(Trial).

Hope it helps.

I googled it for you.

iPhone to Android: Use WhatsAppMigrator (FREE).
Android to iPhone: Use Backuptrans Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer(Trial).

Hope it helps.
does this really useful for us?