What's new

how can i get my i phone6 to record all my phone calls automaticly

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

If you wish to record phone calls, the first thing you have to get is the consent of the persons you're talking to.

It's not possible to record phone calls automatically. To record a call, you need an app from the App Store.

To elaborate on what J. A. stated, in some countries recording a call without the other person's consent can lead to legal issues. For example, in the USA, recording a call without the consent of all people involved is a violation of wiretapping laws - the conversation is also not admissible as evidence in a court of law.

The concept is "expectation of privacy" so if you leave a message on an answering machine you know others will be listening later. Also, there are exceptions for police, both with and without a warrant, depending on the situation. Bottom line for you is you will have to notify the other party they are being recorded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the US there are also applicable state laws and they vary from state to state.

In Canada, only one party has to be aware of the recording to satisfy the law.

Also, and I believe uniquely, evidence gathered illegally is still admissible in Canadian courts.

In Canada, only one party has to be aware of the recording to satisfy the law.

Also, and I believe uniquely, evidence gathered illegally is still admissible in Canadian courts.
I've heard of cases in Canada where illegally obtained evidence helped convict a defendant.