What's new

how are you going to protect your new iphone 4S?

jonifine1986

Reaction score
I got a black one and i was thinking zagg all over with a hot pink bumper ...what do u guys think?

I personally never use any covers and so far I never cracked a screen or had any problems (apart from the tone of smudges)

Thats a good question,when i got my ipad2 i got the black leather smart cover but kept seeing other stuff and thinking i wished i had this or that instead,bet i do the same with 4s,i would like something really different,leather,maybe like a book in style,anyone seen anything really cool?

Poisonivy said:
Thats a good question,when i got my ipad2 i got the black leather smart cover but kept seeing other stuff and thinking i wished i had this or that instead,bet i do the same with 4s,i would like something really different,leather,maybe like a book in style,anyone seen anything really cool?

If youre looking for book style check out the book book case.

If youre looking for book style check out the book book case.
I like that,cant see any uk suppliers with it tho,il keep looking for it,nice,thanks...........found a company that sell it,out of stock at the mo,£50 plus p&p,pricey,maybe put one on my c,mas wish list.

Last edited:
Poisonivy said:
I like that,cant see any uk suppliers with it tho,il keep looking for it,nice,thanks...........found a company that sell it,out of stock at the mo,£50 plus p&p,pricey,maybe put one on my c,mas wish list.

Nice.