What's new

Hotspot vpn profile does not remove!!

jolly123

Reaction score
Hi guys
I just installed that program and now i wanna remove the profile which that program automaticlly added to my vpn lists..
I can not open any webpage,it always guides me to the page for purchase vpn acc
Is there any way besides restore the phone inorder to delete that?
It gets on my nerve!!!

---------------------
I found the solution
Plz close this post
10q

Last edited:
Konlao said:
It will be solved when you uninstall the program.

No
removing That app did not remove the profile
To delete profile:
Settings>general>network
U can c profiles there and be able to delete them

No
removing That app did not remove the profile
To delete profile:
Settings>general>network
U can c profiles there and be able to delete them

You can only delete some of the VPN profiles if you follow these directions. Some of my VPN connections do not have the red "delete" button available. I am using an iPhone 4s running 5.0 currently.

Does anyone know how to remove these other VPN's that were created? I believe they got there from a configuration file I downloaded from my pay-VPN provider (I live in China and have to use a VPN to get around the Great Firewall).

it's not normal that the remove icon is not present there. Get in touch with your vpn provider and ask them to know how you can remove the profile of their vpn from your iPhone. All my installed profiles are having the remove icon in there.

engquist said:
You can only delete some of the VPN profiles if you follow these directions. Some of my VPN connections do not have the red "delete" button available. I am using an iPhone 4s running 5.0 currently.

Does anyone know how to remove these other VPN's that were created? I believe they got there from a configuration file I downloaded from my pay-VPN provider (I live in China and have to use a VPN to get around the Great Firewall).

What is ur vpn server?
I know what u said
It happened to me too,but i followed that direction..
I am using 4s runnig 5 too..
Maybe its better to contact ur vpn provider and ask them how can u delete extracted file which made ur vpn profile..
Or is that possible to be removed or not...