What's new

home buttin not working properly iphone 4

rlevati

Reaction score
please I need some info about the home button , that stop working imtermittent , Im reading all kind of story on diff. forums disscussion board but no really positive way to fix the problem . i've been a big user of blackberry since 7 years since 2 months i've change religion to apple , but this home button problem give me hard time , i have an unlocked phone to rogers network . thanks and cheers :confused:

If youre jailbroken and have sbsettings try removing it. I had this issue a few months ago.

Icrank , can you help me with this ? what is sbsettings ???

I think this is a common problem..both mine and my wifes act up. Her's more than mine. I'm not sure what the fix is, other than taking it to an apple store (which is an HR from me).

rlevati said:
Icrank , can you help me with this ? what is sbsettings ???

If you don't know what it is you probably don't have it. Try hard resetting. Hold sleep/wake button and home buttons until you see the apple logo. If this doesn't work you have a hardware issue and I'd suggest visiting a apple store.

I had this problem also. I brought the phone into the Apple store where they replaced it on the spot under warranty.

How long have you owned your iPhone for it to be covered under warranty? My son's home button (ipod touch 4G) is stuck so he is unable to use it at all.