What's new

Hideout no longer works with the Time Warner Cable App

dragon499

Reaction score
My iPhone 6 Plus is jailbroken on IOS 9.0.2. Up until recently, the Hideout tweak allowed the Time Warner App to run on my iPhone, however some Time Warner/Spectrum new app version now reports that it is not supported on jailbroken devices.

Is hideout going to be updated, or is there some other tweak that will bypass the new Jailbreak detection that Time Warner is using?

I've tried flex2 and it's never worked.

Thanks

The Flex2 TWC Remove Jailbreak detection 08/2016 made by vetteman83 worked for me up until the TWC app was updated to include the Spectrum name 12/2016 now nothing seems to work.
Need a solution let me know if you when you find one.

The Flex2 TWC Remove Jailbreak detection 08/2016 made by vetteman83 worked for me up until the TWC app was updated to include the Spectrum name 12/2016 now nothing seems to work.
Need a solution let me know if you when you find one.

The Time Warner/Spectrum folks hired some good programmers. I installed a tweak called App Admin and am able to downgrade to earlier versions of the app, however, TWC does a version check and refuses to load these versions, calling them "expired," and requiring an upgrade. We need some better programmers to upgrade flex or hideout to get bast the new checks. :)

Hi, I had the same problem before but I started using tsPeotector 8+ and that solved my problem.
You should give it a try.
typ0s2d10.appspod.com/repo/

Hi, I had the same problem before but I started using tsPeotector 8+ and that solved my problem.
You should give it a try.
typ0s2d10.appspod.com/repo/

This works - 1 minor note. I had to reboot the iPhone (Home + Power) in order to get the tsProtector option in settings. I then added the TWC app to the blacklist.

Thanks!