What's new

Hi:

Julie1948

Reaction score
I am a new member and a new owner of the apple 4s. Someone mentioned there was a way to dim apps to conserve the battery by using ICLOUD.
Since I barely know how to use ICLOUD I would appreciate it if someone could help me.

Thanks, Julie

Hello Julie... Not sure exactly what you after..?

ICloud is an online storage space this is allocated to only you. As far as dimming your apps... the entire display can be dimmed via Setting>Brightness. Sliding this to a lower setting will slightly increase your battery life.

I am a new member and a new owner of the apple 4s. Someone mentioned there was a way to dim apps to conserve the battery by using ICLOUD.
Since I barely know how to use ICLOUD I would appreciate it if someone could help me.

Thanks, Julie
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Thank you poisonivy. Your info was very helpful.
The answer seems to be in I phone tips and tricks. Kill a Running App:
Double tap on your home button, press and hold a app, once the (-) symbol is shown, click on the (-) to close each app running in the background. If you use several apps daily, killing apps throughout the day will increase your battery life

I did this and it worked. Except the minute I opeded a running app, the killed ones reappear. Is that the way it is supposed to work?​