What's new

hi to everyone

tazdax666

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum but I would like to ask if anyone has had the same problem as me with the latest update on the iphone 4? I did the update and it has taken off a couple of my assigned ringtones in my contacts and they've totally disappeared from my music list and I can't seem to find them or it again anywhere on my phone. so if anyone could advise me or help I would be most grateful.

Welcome. Hope you resolve your issue!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

ill make sure I do and thanks for the welcome

I'm new to the forum but I would like to ask if anyone has had the same problem as me with the latest update on the iphone 4? I did the update and it has taken off a couple of my assigned ringtones in my contacts and they've totally disappeared from my music list and I can't seem to find them or it again anywhere on my phone. so if anyone could advise me or help I would be most grateful.
have you checked on your computer to see if they'r in iTunes? if they are sync your phone to iTunes.

yes thanks just looked in iTunes and BINGO!!

hi, i'm new to the forums too :D. did the songs themselves get deleted off ur phone, or just the association with a specific contact?

they got deleted off of my phone when I did the update found them again in iTunes library but forgot to click "sync all ringtones" all done now anyway

I'd like to say thanks to everyone for the help they've offered

G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!!! :)

back on again and I e another problem I've synced my iphone 4 with iTunes as I do weekly and I've just discovered that its wiped all of my notes from the notes app does anyone know how to get them back?? thanks in advance