What's new

Hi! Shouldn't it be; "drink the apple juice?" not the koolaide?

armpit44

Reaction score
I am on my 4th or 5th desktop, a mini this time, not as good as my iMac (God rest it's processer), first Apple TV, Extreme Base Station, 3rd iPhone and third ipad, don't use the iPod Classic, and can't wait to see the secrets the Mothership is working on now...
Just updated to iOS7 and i hate to say it's screwy, but not so screwy that I cannot tolerate it, until the next update.
I have ADHD and have been told more than once that I have found a glitch that was unkown until then by tech support. So you might call me a "cooler".

I am on my 4th or 5th desktop, a mini this time, not as good as my iMac (God rest it's processer), first Apple TV, Extreme Base Station, 3rd iPhone and third ipad, don't use the iPod Classic, and can't wait to see the secrets the Mothership is working on now...
Just updated to iOS7 and i hate to say it's screwy, but not so screwy that I cannot tolerate it, until the next update.
I have ADHD and have been told more than once that I have found a glitch that was unkown until then by tech support. So you might call me a "cooler".

Hi, welcome to the forum!

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy