What's new

Hi my name is Norma and I am a new member and have an IPhone 6S Plus

Ncourtois

Reaction score
I was trying to teach my husband how to use his new IPhone 6(his first ever
smart phone) tonight and we were in Contacts and after adding a birthday with no problem I attempted to add a second birthday for my sister in law (in same contact as my brother). Well every time I attempted to add a new number Chinese letters kept coming up. Then I tried it on My 6S and the exact same thing happened. I went into Settings for regions and languages and all seemed correct. Set up as English only on both phones???? Now I also realized on my phone that at times when I am trying to add info in contacts I cannot always see the info I am typing until I hit Done. It seems to disappear and/or will not let me add anything new. I just downloaded the latest upgrade. I have only had this phone a few weeks. My husband just a few days. I didn't have these issues with my 5S. Anyone else having these type of issues????? Sorry this is such a long question. Thank you, Norma

Which keyboards are enabled on your iPhone? You can find that in Settings - General - Keyboard - Keyboards. If there's a Chinese one enabled, and you don't need it at all, remove it.

wow fantastic! It's always interesting to teach someone like husband. I think you're enjoy this so much. Welcome!