What's new

Hi, instagram help

thatguyoverthere

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Im in Australia. I have had my iphone 4s blocked by instagram because of rude pictures I uploaded with a shoutout id.
I have a normal instagram with pictures of everyday things and I'm following a lot of people I know.
Because of the other one - I can't sign into instagram on my phone at all - they have blocked my device.

Today I jailbroke my phone and have Cydia on it. What I need to know is how to change my IP address so instagram thinks it is
different device and will let me sign in again. I'm not even sure that's how it works.....please help.

Hi everyone, Im in Australia. I have had my iphone 4s blocked by instagram because of rude pictures I uploaded with a shoutout id.
I have a normal instagram with pictures of everyday things and I'm following a lot of people I know.
Because of the other one - I can't sign into instagram on my phone at all - they have blocked my device.

Today I jailbroke my phone and have Cydia on it. What I need to know is how to change my IP address so instagram thinks it is
different device and will let me sign in again. I'm not even sure that's how it works.....please help.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator.