What's new

Hi, I'm back...

Bacchus

Reaction score
Whoopee!! I made it back. 'Course, I had to get a new phone in order to do it. Some of you may remember that I was having a problem with my iPhone 4 just dropping my connection and throwing me off of the forum. It only happened with this forum. Never had a problem anywhere else.

Anyway, I now have a 5S model. And I have a kinda queer problem to discuss with Y'all, namely when I backed up the contents of my old phone to the cloud and then recovered all of it from the cloud to my 5S it somehow copied the name, phone number, and avatar of a friend who happened to be near the top of the list of contacts b ginning with 'A' and placed this info at the column heading for the 'A's in my contact list. This makes it appear that the contact list is my friend's, not mine.

Anybody got any idea how I would go about correcting that?

Well, they say that even a blind sow finds an acorn now and then. By accident, I was forced to erase everything I had installed in my new phone and start over. When I did, luckily, that problem went away. I'm now 'back in the saddle' and rarin' to go.

Now if only this new phone doesn't cause me to get booted out of the forum again....

I hope the problem doesn't come back. It's always frustrating when your iPhone doesn't behave properly.

I agree. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to print a PDF file that was sent to my yahoo email. When I click on the little icon that looks like a sheet of paper with an up-arrow superimposed on it I get certain options offered to me that include mailing it to somewhere, Twitter, and a few other options but none that allow me to print it. Anybody got any clues?

Edit. Never mind. I figured it out. First, I have to save the file to Drive. Once it's there, I can print it. What a silly way to run the ship....

Last edited: