What's new

Help with space.

taylorstation400

Reaction score
If I send my pictures to my email and delete on my phone does that help with more space on my phone?

Were are your pictures stored at the moment and what email accounts are you using?

Using an email as storage for images is not really a good idea, imo. If you delete the email completely by accident, they will be lost. There are a few other ways you can lose them forever.

If you need the storage space on your iPhone, import them to online storage, such as Google, e.g. As long as you don’t decide to view them offline, they won’t need your device’s storage space, and they will be available when you need them, if you’re connected to a network.
Or import them to your computer, or a hard disk drive.

My email is gmail and my pictures r stored on my phone. Not iCloud or anything just my phones storage space.

My email is gmail and my pictures r stored on my phone. Not iCloud or anything just my phones storage space.
If you have a Gmail account, use Google Photos. The photos can be uploaded to it automatically or manually, whichever you prefer. There’s a free app in the App Store.

I’m sure there’s a thread else where but how long do u think it will take someone to get iOS 11 jailbroken?

No idea.
A Chinese team posted a video with their iOS 11 jailbreak recently, but nobody knows whether or not they will make it available to the public; or when that will happen, should they decide to release it. It’s also possible that there won’t be a jailbreak for iOS 11.

I hope so. Will there b a thread on here if and when someone does make one?