What's new

Help unlock for noob

Burgess

Reaction score
i have an iphone 4 got it free i jailbroke it running 7.0.6 how do i go about unlocking it. The thing has no sim card slot it is a version Phone Do i just down load sam and go from there help a noob out thanks .

Hello,
We just deleted your other post which was a duplicate of this one, Please post just once per issue according to the forum rules, Posting more than once fragments any replies, Thank you.

Why would you delete that .......so this is the right thread for unlocking i thought i messed up and posted on the wrong thread here

o yes i am on 7.0.6 ios jailbroke with evasion and i am on modem firmware 3.0.04

The only way to "unlock" an iPhone 4 is to flash it to Cricket, or use it with a known Verizon/Sprint affiliate that utilizes the same networks as either Verizon or Sprint, whichever your device is locked to. Outside of literally a handful of carriers with Cricket included, your device is not usable on any other networks.

how about straight talk at&t i live in the usa what about track phone ?

No and no. Both Straight Talk and Tracfone utilizes a SIM. The iPhone 4 is not a dualband device, and will strictly operate under a supported GSM and CDMA network only.

Straight talk does NOT always use a SIM card. I have a 4s from Sprint on straight talk that does not need a SIM card and a 5C from At&t on straight talk that does need a SIM card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk