What's new

help me!!!!

pvelasco

Reaction score
:iphone4vert:

I´m trying to restor and there is a problem

you can see in the photos...

When I try to exit with tiynyombrella it´s impossible....allways back to DFU mode.

thanks for thy help.

Attachments

• $IMG_1000000879.jpg
    $IMG_1000000879.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 490
  • $IMG_1000000880.jpg
    $IMG_1000000880.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 541
  • $Captura de pantalla 2011-09-21 a la(s) 13.09.36.png
    $Captura de pantalla 2011-09-21 a la(s) 13.09.36.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 516
Hold down Home and Power button simultaneously for 13 seconds then release the Home button and continue to hold down the Power button until the screen blinks off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJkf8O8wOoU&feature=channel_video_title]How to Enter DFU Mode | Restore Mode - Get Out of DFU Mode | Restore Mode - Fast, Safe & Easy - YouTube[/ame]

Put your iPhone on dfu using redsn0w then open tiniumbrella and click on fix recovery. See if that help

Put your iPhone on dfu using redsn0w then open tiniumbrella and click on fix recovery. See if that help

Don't mess with Tinyumbrella, trust me it will mess up your iPhone. Just watch the video. This guy is a genious.

sportydave34 said:
Don't mess with Tinyumbrella, trust me it will mess up your iPhone. Just watch the video. This guy is a genious.

Just trying to help. This work for me before so it could work for him too...

Make a custom firmware with snowbreeze and try to restore using that, put your iphone to pwaned dfu before trying. Let me know if that worked, if not if you want can do it for you online, just send me a PM

Did you realize that you are replying to post that are over a month old?

this is not the only one.