What's new

Help me please !

dstellers

Reaction score
how do I turn off Facebook messenger codes they pop up when I have iPhone set to announce calls all these weird codes come up. When I get the option for a video call it’s very annoying!

Denise

I have an iPhone and if I tell the iPhone to announce calls while having Facebook messenger enabled when someone wants to video chat with me on Facebook messenger it’ll announce all these codes I want to turn those codes off. How do I do that? How do I fix that?

I have an iPhone and if I tell the iPhone to announce calls while having Facebook messenger enabled when someone wants to video chat with me on Facebook messenger it’ll announce all these codes I want to turn those codes off. How do I do that? How do I fix that?
Go to your facebook and turn off the notice,

Sounds like an issue from Facebook. Check your Facebook settings. Shutting the app down completely might be helpful and then, after the reboot of the app, reboot the iphone too. Facebook rolled out new end-to-end encryption last month. If your results aren’t how it is supposed to work, I would look for the answer from Facebook.

If they are Facebook Notifications then you need to change your settings in Facebook not Iphone settings