What's new

Help!! Is my iPhone dead??

ok. do i do it in pwned dfu as it is a custom ios??
Yes longs its in dfu mode both ways will work pwned is best. I myself do it in pure dfu mode eg phone stays on black screen. but yeah do it in pwned with tiny open to kick it out of rec after the error. x

sorry the activated 4.3.3 wasnt for the 3gs :(

Stupid me must of gave you 4.3.3 and not 4.3.5 it was for 3gs x but you dont have shh file's saved i forgot so sorry but this is file you moderated - no external links! activated :)

Ok seen file is over 400 mb

you may need to download them in two groups moderated - no external links!

Download both file's and then extract em as one file

Or moderated - no external links! is best bet but its not custom worth a try

Last edited by a moderator:
its ok i have filesonic. what the difference with an activated version?

activated version is better easy to jb and its unlocked eg you'll not need itune's to activate it. im trying to upload a file what i just made but its to big. :(

right i now have the same problem as last night. ifaith will not pull me out of this black screen mode anymore so im stuck in dfu. i can get into pwned dfu mode but i can not install any firmware. if i try to install a firmware in pure dfu i get error 1600 and in pwned it hangs at the preparing iphone for restore part. so i dont know how i can restore the phone. its wierd cos ifaith pulled me out of it earlier into a white screen mode then threw me back to a black screen where i managed to do a tethered boot but now im back to square 1

ok Try restoring in normal modenot dfu mode with the custom os Otherwise, QuickPwn make a ios with PwnageTool then restore again. Try doing normal restore 1st it should work. error 1600 code is just a failed ios so try again x.

i dont have a normal mode mate my phone is stuck in a black screen where it wont do anything its like its turned off but its not.

i dont have a normal mode mate my phone is stuck in a black screen where it wont do anything its like its turned off but its not.

So phone is not booting and stuck on dfu mode ok np let me think. Try hard reset till phone boots onto apple logo once booted get it onto itunes restore mode then restore the ios eg shift the restore but phone must be on normal not dfu. oh and just got a inbox from staff saying im not allowed to be posting external links. :( but that's ok you have all files needed just inbox me when you get phone booting it should boot. Just keep trying hard reset and holding down home button your phone is just in dfu you need to kick it out x good luck. :) its not that hard but seems its not picking up with tiny or others may take a wile for it to work but it will.

still no luck. dont know what to do im tearing my hair out here. obviously it can be sorted because ifaith brought it back earlier but as soon as i booted it it died again i just need to be able to restore it :(

still no luck. dont know what to do im tearing my hair out here. obviously it can be sorted because ifaith brought it back earlier but as soon as i booted it it died again i just need to be able to restore it :(

TRY ANOTHER PC TO RESTORE THE DEVICE:( or open ifaith again and hope that kicks it out.
Problem seem's to be hardware failure mostly. recboot mite help to part from that your stuck as i cant think of nothing more. Try this open itune's plug phone in hold down home and power keep them held down it can take up-to ten min phone should reboot if it dont reboot. your phone is bricked or just none active x eg bat maybe dead.

So did it work? Im having the same issue too.

Last edited by a moderator:
no mate no luck what so ever. i tried ifaith and it pulled it out of the loop once i did a tetherd boot and it came on and then ended up back in the same loop once the phone was on for about a minute

lol i stated many times that i COULD NOT RESTORE THE PHONE but i guess it went unnoticed. anyways ifaith did the trick. i tried getting it to get my blobs but it failed but hung on a white screen for ages but this time it was dimmed so i new from the last time i was sorted this time but instead of doing the stupid thing this time and booting it tethered using redsn0w like i did 3 days ago which screwed it again, i let iTunes restore it to 4.3.5 as i don't want jailbreak anymore as iOS 5 is out now so I'm rocking again. so for anyone out there stuck what i did was use faith 1.3.2 and get it to try and get your blobs from your device but it fails. if it hangs on a white screen the goes black again when it fails keep trying until it takes about half hour and the white screen goes dim then fails. if it goes dim for half hour then fails your in luck. jus let iTunes restore it naturally without jailbreak. trust!! it took me 3 days of doing it over and over again but I'm back in business!

hope that makes sense!