What's new

Help Iphone4 dies

AceofClubs

Reaction score
Thanks for looking but after a reset through Itunes it came back up and running again.

Last edited:
It wasn't a restore. All I did was hold down home and power button after connected to ITunes and power came back.

It wasn't a restore. All I did was hold down home and power button after connected to ITunes and power came back.

ah ok so you did a hard reset

Thats weird how when it comes to the iphone, we percieve resets differently than people with other phones. Our hard reset is considered what you said, while other phone's hard reset is what we consider "restoring". Kind of babbling but just realized that when you said it.

ah ok so you did a hard reset

Thats weird how when it comes to the iphone, we percieve resets differently than people with other phones. Our hard reset is considered what you said, while other phone's hard reset is what we consider "restoring". Kind of babbling but just realized that when you said it.

i never thought of it until you just said it lol but thats true, we say hard reset just holding down the buttons and the restore wipe the phone.