What's new

[help] in troubles with push notifications

Azimuth1

Reaction score
hI ALL! :)

i'M a newbie and I own a 3GS JB v. 5.1.1 (old boot-rom) ... and everything has been going smootly so far in the last (almost) 4 years when ... a week ago, during my periodic syncing with iTunes, I got an error in backing up the phone ... a minor problem as I repeated the operation everything went fine but since then when I open the only apps that use notifications I got this annoying message:

Connect to iTunes to Use Push Notifications message

and, of course, I tried to connect to iTunes but nothing changed.

Now I'd like to get rid of that message but I really don't how to do it ... any suggestions!? ... thanks in advance to everyone who'll respond! :)

have a nice day!
Azi

How To Fix Push Notifications Not Working After Update To 5.1.1

There is no solutions for this issue but we will give you some tips will help you to fix this issue check below
Note 1: If you are using a jailbroken device so you can use a Cydia application called MiTime that will help you to diagnoses the push notifications bug and the FaceTime registration issue and you can get it by adding the repo below
Note 2: also you can download an App store application called iPush Test that will help you to test your push notifications.

Note 3: also you have to know that many users told us that this issue gone without any help.

iPush test is not a valid app in iTunes store! :-(

I've found a iPusher app and installed it ... but it does nothing! :-(

Problem is still on the table ...

Last edited: