What's new

Help! I cant touch the screen!!

yaumafauzia

Reaction score
So my phone is getting crazy! I cant even touch the screen, well actually i can but i have to tap twice and whenever i touch the icon, the icon is realise a sound. But the home botton and the power botton can still works. Please help!!!

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

Did you activate VoiceOver on your iPhone?
When it's enabled, you have to tap an icon twice to activated, and it speaks items on the screen.

Take a look at Settings - General - Accessibility - VoiceOver. If it's enabled, turn it off. Also make sure, it's not marked in Settings - Accessibility - Accessibility Shortcut. If it is, remove the checkmark. Clicking the Home button three times would activate it again.

Hope that helps.

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

Did you activate VoiceOver on your iPhone?
When it's enabled, you have to tap an icon twice to activated, and it speaks items on the screen.

Take a look at Settings - General - Accessibility - VoiceOver. If it's enabled, turn it off. Also make sure, it's not marked in Settings - Accessibility - Accessibility Shortcut. If it is, remove the checkmark. Clicking the Home button three times would activate it again.

Hope that helps.
Ah yes thankyou it really works! I never notice that i just activated the VoiceOver. Thankyou so much :)