What's new

HELP!! How can I unlock my iphone 4!!!

starlight

Reaction score
I have a new iphone 4 but have just moved from the uk to Denmark for 6months! I was on orange in the uk but now want to unlock it so i can use it on the local network in denmark!! How can i unlock it?? Only had it for a few days and now can't use it!!! AArgh!!
x

I have a new iphone 4 but have just moved from the uk to Denmark for 6months! I was on orange in the uk but now want to unlock it so i can use it on the local network in denmark!! How can i unlock it?? Only had it for a few days and now can't use it!!! AArgh!!
x

U can't use it or unlock yet, just got to wait. Maybe soon.

If you have a iTunes account in uk use that account to unlock it. Log in.to your iTunes account in that country.

if they have orange network in denmark which i think so, you could probably ask them to transfer your uk account to their denmark network, or you could have the uk orange network as a roaming account temporarily, mind the cost though

thats why you should of got it sim free especially that you where in the uk

If you have a iTunes account in uk use that account to unlock it. Log in.to your iTunes account in that country.

really that works? you can use any sim just by logging into a uk account and use that countries sim?