What's new

HELP! All my calendar data is gone !

billwill

Reaction score
For years, the calendar on my MacBookPro (now running Sierra) has synced with the calendar app on my iPhone 5. This morning, all the data is gone from the iPhone 5 but still in the MacBookPro. What can I do to retrieve it? Thanks in advance for your help.

Is your iPhone signed into the same iCloud account as your MacBook Pro?

If yes, make sure you go into settings->iCloud and check that your calendars are turned on, along with email, notes and whatever else you'd like to have sync'd.

The first thing to try Is changing your Synch times. To do this, go to Setting, Mail and Calendars, scroll down to Calendars and the Synch setting. It will say either all events or a certain time span. Just try a different one, then turn off the iPad and then back on again. let me know if this works. If not we will try something else.

In addition to the advice given above, make sure the right calendar is enabled in your Calendar app. (Calendar app - Calendars at the bottom)

The first thing to try Is changing your Synch times. To do this, go to Setting, Mail and Calendars, scroll down to Calendars and the Synch setting. It will say either all events or a certain time span. Just try a different one, then turn off the iPad and then back on again. let me know if this works. If not we will try something else.

Thank you!

Thank you!