What's new

Hellooooo, Help?

TeeeH

Reaction score
Hello,

I don't mean to rush into things but can anyone help???

1) i want to learn how to change the font like that and put my own name like in the top left picture where it says 'GBabyy'; 2) i want to learn how to change the color of the slide lock button & how to change what it says in the slide button area like in the top right picture.; ----

3) How to change sms background and the background where the person your texting is; 4)How to replace carrier name your with (AT&T, Tmobile, ETC) with your own name like she put 'Gbabyyemojis' -- ...

moderator edit-removed link example, inappropriate.

I have a iphone4S ftw

Thank you guys!!
TeeeH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to the forum!

We get the idea without the use if your link examples. The content is inappropriate for this Forum.

Thanks,
Ski
IPF Staff

G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!!!! :) :) :)

Hello,

I don't mean to rush into things but can anyone help???

1) i want to learn how to change the font like that and put my own name like in the top left picture where it says 'GBabyy'; 2) i want to learn how to change the color of the slide lock button & how to change what it says in the slide button area like in the top right picture.; ----

3) How to change sms background and the background where the person your texting is; 4)How to replace carrier name your with (AT&T, Tmobile, ETC) with your own name like she put 'Gbabyyemojis' -- ...

moderator edit-removed link example, inappropriate.

I have a iphone4S ftw

Thank you guys!!
TeeeH.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator
thank you so much for this, i appreciate it! you're all so welcoming ^-^