What's new

Hello!

contentkiwi

Reaction score
I decided to join this forum when looking to see if other people were waiting forever to get their new iPhone 4 just like me. I cannot stand the wait any longer!

lol welcome to the forum!

i know that feeling waiting to get the phone, but its worth the wait. hope you get it soon! :)

where are you from?

Welcome aboard from Texas!

welcome! let us know if you have issues/questions ;)

@DannyBoy I've been waiting since July 3rd, my order date, but I have been checking AT&T since the first launch date, which was canceled. I actually had and iPhone 4 right in front of me and I was ready to purchase it but there were problems with my account, I have an employee line through my dad. It said I wasn't able to upgrade because I still had a contract but neither me nor my father have ever signed a contract. Sadly, it was THE LAST iPhone 4 they had in the store! And I wasn't able to get it.

@paliometoxo I wake up every morning, check my email, visit my order status page, and refresh it five or six times throughout the day. I live in Minnesnowta (Minnesota)

@Sam The only question I have is, can you bring me my iPhone 4? Hopefully I can assist in helping people with there issues and questions, not saying I know everything, but I do enjoy my technology :)

I know im late on the convo but welcome to the forum. Have you gotten it yet? Im sure youre pretty anxious if youre still waiting cuz i woud def be. Let us know how the iphone life is treating ya