What's new

Hello to the forum members

RFarthing

Reaction score
This is my first post. I am currently an iPhone 4S user and I have an iPad Mini. I've just updated the iPad to the new iOS7 but have not yet updated the iPhone 4S.

Question.... those of you that have updated to iOS7, do you like it? I'm not sure I do, and that's why I haven't updated the phone yet. I'm afraid I'll decide I don't like it and as far as I know, once you've updated, you can never go back to the previous version, is that right?

That's correct, once upgraded to iOS 7 there is no way to downgrade. Be 100% sure of your choice before starting the upgrade. Reading the forum threads is a good way to see what other members experienced when they upgraded. If you have any questions about upgrading, don't hesitate to ask a question if you can't find an existing thread that has the answer you need.

This is my first post. I am currently an iPhone 4S user and I have an iPad Mini. I've just updated the iPad to the new iOS7 but have not yet updated the iPhone 4S.

Question.... those of you that have updated to iOS7, do you like it? I'm not sure I do, and that's why I haven't updated the phone yet. I'm afraid I'll decide I don't like it and as far as I know, once you've updated, you can never go back to the previous version, is that right?

Hi, welcome to the forum!

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy

Last edited:
Question.... those of you that have updated to iOS7, do you like it?
just to answer your question i downloaded iOS 7 and didn't like it, I can understand your wanting to be sure first, check it out on Youtube ect to get some idea.

Someone you know is bound to have iOS7 by now...take a look at their phone before you upgrade. It is growing on me a bit, but I wish I hadn't done it. The single most factor I dislike is all the white background where it used to be blue or something else. The phone utilities, notes, message background, clock, etc are all white. It's possible Apple may get enough feedback to change this with an update thought....hoping!

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!! :)