What's new

Hello from Nicole.

nicoleferniex

Reaction score
Hi guys :) im nicole and im 18 from glasgow. New to iphones so will be good to get to know tips and tricks :) xx

who even are you davie vtec? im reporting you as abuse as you are making me feel quite uncomfortable.

nicoleferniex said:
Hi guys :) im nicole and im 18 from glasgow. New to iphones so will be good to get to know tips and tricks :) xx

Welcome to the forum Nicole! This is a great place to learn tips and tricks :D!

nicoleferniex said:

====================
Yes definitely. I've learned a lot and am still learning new tricks because of this site. The best part is everyone here is very helpful, no matter what your issue/problem/question you have.

Oh yeah, Welcome to the forum by the way Nicole. ;)

nicoleferniex said:

====================
Yes definitely. I've learned a lot and am still learning new tricks because of this site. The best part is everyone here is very helpful, no matter what your issue/problem/question you have.

Oh yeah, Welcome to the forum by the way Nicole. ;)

To tell the truth, that's what kept me here. The people are great here. Everyone is willing to help each other. I have multiple forum accounts and this is the best.

iCrank said:
To tell the truth, that's what kept me here. The people are great here. Everyone is willing to help each other. I have multiple forum accounts and this is the best.

+1 I have multiple forum accounts too and everybody on the other forums aren't as pleasant when you post something thats a little inaccurate or just something along those lines.

The posters in this forum are very polite and helpful. That's why I stick around :D!

oops guys just realised davievtecs been banned, never knew people would take my comments seriously, hes actually my boyfriend and we were having a joke pretending i never knew him. how do i get him unbanned?

nicoleferniex said:
oops guys just realised davievtecs been banned, never knew people would take my comments seriously, hes actually my boyfriend and we were having a joke pretending i never knew him. how do i get him unbanned?

Well. That just sucks, you shouldn't play games like that. You guys cried wolf and the wolf bit. Well if a mod is nice enough he may lift the ban. We are a tight forum here and we don't tolerate either of those actions.

iCrank said:
Well. That just sucks, you shouldn't play games like that. You guys cried wolf and the wolf bit. Well if a mod is nice enough he may lift the ban. We are a tight forum here and we don't tolerate either of those actions.

+1 how was any of us supposed to know y'all was playing?

nicoleferniex said:

It's because you're 18 and female. Where as me all I got for my introduction was "hi"

Joking everybody !!!!!!!