What's new

Head Phones.

If anyone else is in the market for headphones check out Bowers & Wilkins P5 wireless headphones ($299). I have had a lot of different headphones and these are my absolute favorite. It's been awhile since I have been to the Apple Store but they had them there. Also, any Best Buy that has the magnolia store inside it. The overall construction is strong as they do not use any plastic.

Last edited:
As you mentioned that you are looking for something less expensive, I suggest you to take a look on Sony low range wireless headphones. Otherwise Beats has the best sound quality.

I have both Beats and the Bowers & Wilkins. There is a huge difference. Don't take it from me just read the reviews, they are by far the most bang for the buck and are high fidelity headphones. You can get an idea by just the general construction. If it wasn't for pop culture beats would not have a fraction of the sales that they do.

I already had a pair of $300 beats and was browsing around in the Apple Store and after listening to the B&W's I bought them on the spot even though I was not in the market for new headphones. I am not bashing beats,I have them as well, just saying these are next level for the same price. eBay has good deals on them.

Edit: Beats outperforms B&W if you like really really strong bass. So opinions are very subjective. Depends on what type of music you listen to I guess.

Last edited:
IMG_0188.JPG

This is my headsets for fitness and music ;)

Hi all,
Thank you all for your very helpful input, I'm now the owner of a lovely set of Beatssolo 3 Wireless headphones.

I'm absolutely loving them already, I'm sure they will become even more more comfortable as time goes on.

View attachment 31558

Don't know how I missed this thread....wow that's fantastic. Would love a pair how is the Bluetooth do you stay connected well....

Don't know how I missed this thread....wow that's fantastic. Would love a pair how is the Bluetooth do you stay connected well....
Hi :)
The Bluetooth is great and up to now has stayed fully connected, Definitely a better choice over a wired one.

The only drawback I have is that they get uncomfortable on my ears after a while. I'm hoping they will become comfy soon.

Yes that happens with wired ones as well just a limited time you can wear on ear. Since we found no Bluetooth on our tv haven't looked any further but would like to try some wireless for meeeeee. Perhaps a little cheaper may look at Sony [emoji846]

Yes that happens with wired ones as well just a limited time you can wear on ear. Since we found no Bluetooth on our tv haven't looked any further but would like to try some wireless for meeeeee. Perhaps a little cheaper may look at Sony [emoji846]
I looked at a quite a few before buying the Beats.
I love them except for the comfort issue.

I tried them once in store and loved them but pricey...
Yes they are pricey.....I bought mine at our local KRCS, They know me in there and I got a £39 discount so that was nice :)