What's new

Head Phones.

Still looking for something.
I thought maybe Apple AirPods after going to look at them.
While I love the whole concept of them I'm still not sure they will be comfortable, I finally opened the ones that came with my iPhone and found they made my ears a bit sore after a while.

So I'm back in this thread to check out head phones again.

Hi all,
Thank you all for your very helpful input, I'm now the owner of a lovely set of Beatssolo 3 Wireless headphones.

I'm absolutely loving them already, I'm sure they will become even more more comfortable as time goes on.

IMG_0504.JPG

Can anyone tell me something as I can't find the answer anywhere?

Right now I'm charging my Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones with the USB cable connected to my MacBook.

Is it ok to charge them at the mains by connecting the USB to an adaptor....Such as the one that came with my iPhone?

Last edited:

Right now I'm charging my Beats Solo 3 Wireless headphones with the USB cable connected to my MacBook.

Is it ok to charge them at the mains by connecting the USB to an adaptor....Such as the one that came with my iPhone?
I checked out the Beats website and all it says is that you can charge the headphones by plugging the USB charging cord into the USB socket on your computer or other USB charging device. It didn't give any specifics as to what charging device can be used.

I checked out the Beats website and all it says is that you can charge the headphones by plugging the USB charging cord into the USB socket on your computer or other USB charging device. It didn't give any specifics as to what charging device can be used.
Yes thats all I could find too.

It's safe, i'm charging my headsets over a year.