Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Still waiting on my iPhone 4

Votes: 22 17.6%

• Total voters

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you had issues losing the signal with your iPhone 4?

I have a bumber case, Apple gave it to me for $0.00!, and I have no problems. What I have noticed is the signal bars fluctuate dramatically but it has no impact on reception or calls.

I'm still waiting on my iPhone 4. I'm probably going to go nuts by the time 3AM hits because I'm marching right out of my house and standing right in front of AT&T until I get one.

I have a bumber case, Apple gave it to me for $0.00!, and I have no problems. What I have noticed is the signal bars fluctuate dramatically but it has no impact on reception or calls.

Mine is the same.. Bars go up and down same as my old 3GS with 4.0. But no impact on call quality.

I have had a Incipio Silicrylic gel/shell combo on since new and have noticed better reception than my previous phone (Samsung).

I got my iPhone on Friday, the day after release, the signal seemed a bit temperamental on the first day, but has been perfect since the carrier settings were updated.
This issue regarding the signal being blocked hasn't effected me. I have held it in the way which is supposed to drop the signal several times and only notice the signal drop once.
This phone is fantastic, everything works perfectly. personally multitasking works for me, I don't use spotify because I have always been able to listen to the music stored on the phone while I do other things such as e-mails or using some apps.
ehmm, here share some of iPhone 4 reasources and tips ran across days before:
iFunia | iPhone Column
such as video conversion guides, as the iPhone 4 high-definition video clips, watch video on IPhone 4 must be cool and amazing, Im ready for enjoying on the go!
I am very pleased, it's expensive but it actually feels worth it. can't recommended it enough. Gorgeous to look at and an absolute pleasure to use.

thats good to hear another user with no problems that many have been very unhappy about, i did not have it either, only when in the hospital where they block cell phones any way

My signal fluctuates a great deal more now. I just think this software if more "true" to what your actually getting.