Have you had signal problems?

• Yes

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • No

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Still waiting on my iPhone 4

Votes: 22 17.6%

• Total voters
The past few days has been a little different, I still get good signal but the reception sounds pretty bad. Dam!!!

No issues at my house but there is an AT&T cell site 2 blocks from my house. At work, the signal is not as good but still no signal loss when holding the phone on my left hand. I don't have a bumper but have a full body invisible shield so I don't know if that's why I'm not having any issues.

Working great. Take it to the genius bar. Don't forget to make an appointment on the apple store app from the app store.

Around where i live i get perfect signal but at work i get less signal than what i did with my 3gs. Sucks cuz the main reason i switched to att was because i didnt get any tmobile signal where i worked. Switched to new iphone, back to no signal at work. And when 4.1 releases, its said to show less bars? What if you have no bars to show in the first place? And what about at home with my "perfect" signal? Will that be shot down too when 4.1 hits? Despite my Problems/complaining, i love my iphone 4 and if there was a recall (doubt it) i probably wouldnt give it up.

I don't have any more problems than I did before. Pittsburgh is a hilly area and not great for phones period. The other day riding with my boss and we dropped service at the same spot, he has t-mobile. I have a case but I can recreate the antenna issue with it off. Not too worried about it tbh

When I'm home I have no Death Grip problems ,Full Bars. If I walk a block away, Full Bars and try D Grip I did see my bars go down.

The signal issue is a non-issue to me. I have noticed one intersting fact.

The bars wherever low (upto2-3) there if i hold the left side of the phone then the signal drops to 1 bar

But it is a rare feat to achieve 2-3 bars with our Vodafone network in Mumbai INDIA...So a non-issue

I didnt havent any problems with my signal, I guess I held it right. But I got the bumper anyways cause it is nice and free!

I think its unfortunate that you have to hold your phone a certain way in order to not drop a call, bad design apple. phone is sexy though.

I have the signal problem but I was planning to put a case on anyways and the new HTC hd7 is having signal problems aswell so....

No issues for me. I was a bit worried about having them after reading about others having issues. My iPhone has yet to drop a single call. In fact most of the "issues" people complained about with the iPhone 4 arent issues at all for me. Loving my new phone * ^_^ *